Welcome to Springfield Station Home Owners’ Association home on the web. Here you will find information about our neighborhood community including documents, upcoming meetings, and minutes of past meetings. You will also find information about our Board of Directors.
The major HOA responsibilities include:
- Maintain and upgrade all common areas and ground
- Collect dues and pursue liens against non-payers
- Carry liability insurance on all Common Property
- Enforce the By-Laws and Covenant
- Resolve issues brought to the attention of the Board
- Comply with State and Federal laws
- Homeowners Packets
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Act & Fairfax County restrictions
- The HOA does not settle disputes between neighbors or enforce Fairfax County’s Regulations
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section for more information on what our HOA does and doesn’t do.